Her Canvas LLC Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Her Canvas LLC Studio! We're excited to have you in our studio and can't wait to see what amazing photos/videos you've come up with. With that said, here are a few things to keep in mind when you're in our studio:
PLEASE NOTE, PHOTOGRAPHER DO NOT COME WITH STUDIO RENTAL. BRING YOUR OWN CAMERA OR HIRE YOUR OWN PHOTOGRAPHER. Thank you!
The studio time scheduled includes your set up, tear down and clean up time.
There will be an additional charge up to $300 for any broken props in the studio.
Policy on rescheduling sessions:
You may reschedule either your session date one (1) time for no additional fee, provided that you contact the studio at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
We are not responsible to remind you to reschedule your session if you decide to reschedule.
If you choose to cancel your session one day prior to your rental date, and do not wish to reschedule a future session, you will forfeit 100% of your original non-refundable deposit
ACCIDENTS, DAMAGES & LIABILITY
While we do not require renters to have insurance, it is strongly recommended.
Please be considerate of others and clean after your session. In the event of damages beyond normal wear & tear, theft, or excessive messiness, the renter will be held accountable and charged.
All rentals require a valid credit card on file for liability purposes. After assessing damages and notifying the renter of any claims, we reserve the right to charge the card on file for any fees needed to replace or repair damaged items, cleaning costs or deductibles paid.
Cleaning & wear costs:
$75 Fee for any necessary minor cleaning or repainting
Up to $200 fee for excessive cleaning and/or repainting/wood floor damage
$50 one-time fee for overtime into another reservation
$65 / additional hour
Damages to equipment, props, furniture or the facility will be billed once an estimate has been conducted & after written notice has been given - up to a maximum of $500.
What not to bring to the studio:
No smoking in the studio
No glitter confetti
What is allowed:
Pets (Dogs & Cats) of all shapes and sizes (MUST BE ON LEASH WHEN NOT BEING PHOTOGRAPHED)
Food and drinks
In Minnesota the weather can get extremely hot/cold. Our studio does have fans and (2) portable AC unit to control the hotness. With any temperature higher than 80 degrees, the studio can get really hot. We do have only 3 months of Summer in MN, therefore, the rest of the season our studio is still enjoyable for rental. If the weather temperature rises above 100 Degrees on your rental date, you are welcome to reschedule your rental session; however, there will be no refund. This applies to days with snow storm. You can reschedule to a different day. With that being said, by booking with us, you've agreed to all the terms and conditions.
— Name, Title
· Women and Men's bathroom are available outside of the studio.
· Disinfecting supplies will be provided for your use during the shoot.
· No more than 25 people in studio at a time.
The studio manager will not be on set during a shoot but will be easy to reach through text or phone call (612-467-9535).
Hand Sanitizer will be provided.
· Hands should be washed or sanitized immediately upon arrival and throughout the day.
· Clients are required to wear masks at all times in the studio (unless clients are getting their photos taken), bathroom, and in the building.
· Please practice social distancing of 6 ft apart.
· Leave windows open whenever possible to provide ventilation and air circulation.
· Large windows that can be kept open throughout the studio to allow plenty of fresh air while keeping the studio warm with an adjustable thermostat wall heater and a fan to circulate the air.
· All surfaces, furniture and equipment are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to arrival.
By booking each session you agree to all the terms & conditions.
— Name, Title